- 1.1www.icebox.com (“We”, “Our”, “Us”) is committed to the protection of personal
information provided by the users (“You”, “Your”, “User”) Your agreement implies
Your consent to the collection, retention and use of Your personal information in
- 1.2 We take the privacy of our Users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the
privacy of Our users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- 1.3 When You use the Website, the Website may collect Your device number and other
personal information. A high standard of security is maintained by Us for Our users.
However, the transmission of information via the internet or telephone networks is not
completely secure. While We do Our best to protect Your information, particularly
with respect to protection of Your personal data, www.icebox.com cannot ensure the
security of Your data transmitted via the internet, telephone or any other networks.
- 1.4 Access to the contents available through the Website is conditional upon Your
You should not use the Website. We may revise, alter, add, amend or modify this
and/or using this Website, You agree to be bound by any such alteration, amendment,
addition or modification.
- 2.Information Collected
- 2.1 Information You Provide Us: In the course of using the Website, we may ask you to
provide us with certain information, including contact information, such as Your
name or email address, unique identifiers, such as Your user id, or similar
- 2.2 Site Usage Information: We may receive and store certain types of internet usage
information whenever You visit the Website, such as Your click-stream data and your
IP address. See “IP Addresses and Click Stream Data” section below
- 2.3 Email Communications: When You open emails from Us, we may receive a
confirmation noting You opened the email, if Your computer supports such
capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails We send You and what emails
you may be receiving from Our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, We keep a
record of what communications You have opted to receive or not to receive.
- 3.How Information may be collected
- 3.1 Registration: You may be asked to complete a registration form and provide
personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID and
password in order to take advantage of certain features the Website may choose to
offer, such as newsletters or contests. Participation in registration is voluntary and you
will have the opportunity to decide whether or not to disclose information to the
- 3.2 IP Addresses and Click-Stream Data: We may collect IP addresses and/or clickstream
data. An IP address is a number associated with the service through which You
access the Internet. Standing alone, Your IP address is not personally identifiable. At
times, We also use IP addresses for purposes of system administration and to report
aggregate information to Our advertisers and sponsors. We may combine this
information with personally identifiable information. Click-stream data is information
collected by Our computers when You request web pages from the Website. Clickstream
data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of
the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and
other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how
visitors arrive at the Website, what type of content is most popular, what type of
visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising,
and the like.
- 4.Disclosure of Personal Information
- 4.1 We do not disclose Your Personal Information to any third parties other than as may
be required by Us, www.icebox.com’s affiliates, partners, trusted business networks,
the Website, enhancing Your user experience, providing You personalised content
and to enable Us and Our partners to provide You with targeted information which
may be of benefit to you.
- 4.2 Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only
accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such
systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all
sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
- 4.3 To enhance customer experience and to provide focused support, We may share
generic aggregated demographic information which may include Your information
collected by Us but not linked to any personally identifiable information regarding
visitors and users with Our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the
purposes outlined above.
- 4.4 At times We are required by law or litigation to disclose personal information about
the users. We may also disclose information about the User if We determine that
disclosure of information is necessary for national security, law enforcement, or other
issues of public importance.
- 4.5 We use Our best efforts to use information in aggregate form (so that no individual
User is identified) for the following purposes:
- 4.5.1 To build up marketing profiles;
- 4.5.2 To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- 4.5.3 To manage our relationship with advertisers and partners;
- 4.5.4 To audit usage of the Website and Our mobile application; and
- 4.5.5 To enhance user experience in relation to the Website (“collectively, “Permitted
- 4.6 We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if
We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or
personal safety of www.icebox.com, or Our Users.
- 5.1 Whenever You access the Website, We may place "cookies" on Your hard drive for
record-keeping purposes to enhance Your experience or sometimes to personalize
Your experience. Cookies are small text files that are placed on Your computer’s hard
drive by the websites You visit. Cookies help Us to identify information relating Your
activities and to retain information relating to Your preferences and history on the
- 5.2 Ad targeting cookies: We and/or Our service providers may use advertising cookies to
deliver ads that are more relevant to You and Your interests.
- 5.3 You may choose to disable cookies by turning off cookie feature on the web browser.
However, by disabling this feature, some parts of the Website may not function
properly. This may prevent You from taking full advantage of the Website.
Information private and will not share it with third parties, unless We believe in good
faith that disclosure of Your Personal Information or any other information We collect
about You is necessary for Permitted Use or to:
- 6.1.1Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- 6.1.2 Protect the rights, property or safety of www.icebox.com or another party;
- 6.1.4 Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties.
- 7.1The security of Your Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally
accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both
during transmission and once We receive it
- 7.2 Although We make best possible efforts to store Personal Information in a secure
operating environment that is not open to the public, You should understand that there
is no such thing as complete security, and We do not guarantee that there will be no
unintended disclosures of Your Personal Information. If We become aware that Your
Personal Information has been disclosed in a manner not in accordance with this
of such disclosure (to the extent We know that information) as soon as reasonably
possible and as permitted by law.
- We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Privacy
Policy so please review it frequently. In all cases, use of information We collect is
hereby acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to review this Privacy
Policy periodically and become aware of the modifications. If You disagree to any of
Website. Your continued use of the Website, following the posting of the revised
Policy shall indicate Your acceptance and acknowledgement of the changes and You
will be bound by it.
- 9.Updates and Changes to Your Personal Information
- You have a right to correct any errors in Your Personal Information available with Us.
You may request Us in writing that We cease to use Your Personal Information. We
will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to
provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply
with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- 10.International Users
- Please note that the Website is directed towards users who reside in the United States.
By using the Website, You consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer
of Your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories,
pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer
the same level of privacy protection as Your own, We commit to uphold the privacy
- 11.Contact Us
- You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any privacy concerns and requests